Google Ads CourseJanuary 20, 2022 2022-03-13 23:34
Google Ads Course
Google Search Advertising Course
Become a master of building and developing effective Google Search Ad Campaigns by making full use of automated resources like Smart Bidding, Responsive Search Ads, Comprehensive Data Analysis and Audience Solutions to boost performance of your campaigns and find your targeted customers around the world.
The introductory part of the course will deal with:
- Understanding Google Ads as a whole briefly.
- Exploring the value and scope of Google Ads in general and for your business.
- How to start getting more business from Google Ads.
After the introductory part is over, we will move to the second phase of the course. In which we will learn:
- Delivering targeted and effective messages through Text Ads.
- Leveraging Ad Extensions to make your Search Ads even more relevant.
The third phase of the course will be one of the more important ones, in which we will learn:
- Increasing Ad efficiency using bidding strategies.
- Reaching important, long-term customers with the help of Search Audiences.
When we reach the end of the third phase, the learner will be able to effectively navigate and make use of Google Ads for their business. After which the most important phase of the course will take place:
- Boosting Ad performance by bettering the overall optimization score.
- Getting more conversions and revenue through Performance Planner.
- Topics varying by industries, businesses or different niches in terms of Google Ads.
- Implementing Google Ads into your Business Strategy.
Apart from all of this, any questions, queries or doubts regarding Google Ads will also be specifically catered to. You could ask your questions while the topic is being discussed or at the end of the course or even after the course has been completed.
What you will learn
The practical course will provide value and expertise with examples that you may never have experienced before in such a short span of time, after the course is over, you’ll be able to:
- Create and optimize Google AdWords campaigns – Drive effective, consistent traffic to your website and/or your landing pages.
- Better structure and target your AdWords campaigns – Build and develop your own Google Search Ad Campaigns which help you acquire new customers..
Carry out keyword research to develop a target keyword list. Use keyword matching to optimize performance – Learn to master the art of researching keywords that your customers are searching for and implement them in your Search Ad Campaigns.
Adopt best practice copywriting guidelines when creating ads – Write Ad Headlines and Descriptions that convert prospects into long-term customers.
Confidently set campaigns’ budgets and bidding strategies
- Advertise your products and services to the perfect audience.
- Boost your company’s visibility on the internet and gain customers who are looking for solutions that you provide.
- Generate a one-time plan that brings you leads, sales and customers using Google Ads.
- Measure campaign performance using Google Analytics – Use the in-depth Google Ads with Google Analytics to keep track of what is effective and working better than everything else.
- Make use of Google Ads Automation tools to find the right customers and audiences.
- Retargeting: Target people who have visited your store or website in the past but left without making a purchase to sell even more.
Topics Covered with Practical Implementation & Examples
Each topic that will be covered will have sub-topics inside, but the main topics that will be covered and taught are:
Introduction to Google Search Ads Campaigns
- Setting up and creating our first Google Ad Account.
- Setting up and creating our first Google Search Ad Campaign.
- Overview of Google Ads Billing
Introduction to Keywords
- Finding Keywords that your audiences are looking for.
- Structuring keywords and conducting effective Keyword Research.
- Making use of Negative Keywords to save costs and keep away irrelevant prospects.
- Understanding Keywords’ Match Types: Broad, Phrase, Exact, and Negative
Introduction to Ad Groups – Keywords, Ad Copies, and Landing Pages
- Effectively Structuring Ad Groups.
- Distributing the keywords in relevant groups.
- Creating our first Search Ad
- Structuring Headlines and Descriptions for different types of Search Ads.
- Choosing the relevant landing pages
- Understanding Quality Score and Ad Rank.
Using Ad Extensions
- Learning about Ad Extensions and what they do for your Ads.
- Using Multiple Ad Extensions to refine and expand your Ads.
Remarketing with Search Ads
- Understanding what Remarketing is about.
- Selling more through the power of Remarketing.
- Learning different Bidding Strategies.
- Utilizing and making full use of Profitable Bidding Strategies to earn more revenue.
Search Campaigns’ Optimization using Google Analytics
- Learning how to properly analyze Search Ads and improve their performance using Google Analytics
- Key Takeaways and other important things.
Who it is for
If you have or are part of a company with products and services to sell and already have an online presence, you too are in the right place. Through our course you’ll find and learn newer ways to advertise and market your products to your audience leveraging the power of Google Ads.
If you are looking to go pro at Google Ads and start earning money by either freelancing for companies or gaining contracts from individuals, this course would be amazing for you too. You’ll be able to handle and manage Google Ad Campaigns for your clients and bring them effective results.
If you’re a student who is looking to expand his or her CV and learn something new while challenging yourself, you’ll find this course to be the best for you too. Employers nowadays look for skills such as Google Ads and Analytics and through this course you’ll have a higher chance of landing your dream job.
Anybody looking to learn and understand Google Ads while being a beginner or an intermediate at the subject is welcome.
A person with Advanced knowledge of the subject will also take away numerous key learnings and find newer ways to do things inside Google Ads.
Meet the Course Instructor - Najam Ahmed
Najam Ahmed is a Google Certified Professional and Co-Found of SEO International, UAE’s leading digital marketing agency.
Najam has helped hundreds of leading companies in the UAE better their Digital Marketing Strategy and has earned them a ton of Revenue, his most prominent clients are:
- EPOC Messe Frankfurt GmbH
- Gulf News
- Khaleej Times
- Okaz Organization
- Dubai Media Inc.
- Manipal University
- GET Group
- Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC)
- AW Rostamani Group
- Al Masaood Automobiles
- AR Motors
- YAS Waterworld
- And a lot more, you can explore the full list here: https://www.seointl.net/about-us/our-valued-clients/
Why Do People Love Us?
Seeking for verbals of our service quality? Find them here. Everything is transparent and straightforward for your sense of jusitifcation.