Google Ads TrainingDecember 30, 2012 2021-12-27 12:55
Google Ads Training
Paid search, often referred to as pay-per-click (PPC), or cost-per-click (CPC), remains one of the quickest ways to drive traffic to new content and ensure your text ads reach the right audience. It’s effective too because your business only pays for the clicks that your ads receive.
What are some of the pitfalls to avoid? How can you make your dollars go further?
Google AdWords and PPC marketing plays a critical role in thousands of online marketing campaigns. Yet many are run at a loss, with marketers missing out on opportunities to vastly improve their return on investment.
In this workshop, we’ll discuss the nuances of how Google AdWords actually works and give you the necessary knowledge to set up, monitor and continuously improve your campaigns. Effective keyword research, copywriting tips, landing page creation, geo-targeting, ad networks, budgeting for paid search, and the basics of bidding and campaign management are all part of the discussion.
Drive targeted traffic to your website through Google using Google AdWords. Advertising in this way can be incredibly targeted and allows you to advertise your product or service right at the point that someone is ready to buy.
What will you learn in Google AdWords Training?
- Setting up Google AdWords Campaigns – that avails high ranking at low cost
- Content Structuring
- Understanding Quality Score
- Finding and selecting the right Keywords
- Campaign Setup procedure
- Ads and Ad Groups
- Organizing Ad Groups
- Creating Effective Ads
- Optimizing Landing Pages
- Bid Management
- Negative Keywords
- Analytics – Measure and fine-tune
SEO International‘s Google AdWords training course gives delegates an in-depth insight into the latest PPC marketing strategies. It provides a wealth of techniques and tips to optimize AdWords campaigns and make them more profitable. In addition, it explains the jargon helping marketers better run their campaigns or manage their PPC agencies.
Whilst the day’s primary focus is improving Google AdWords performance, the techniques learned can be applied to other pay-per-click ad networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Microsoft AdCenter.
This training course is very interactive with practical demonstrations throughout the day. During the course, delegates are welcome to offer their own campaigns to use as a live “PPC clinic”.
Following this training course, you will understand how to:
- Create and optimize Google AdWords campaigns
- Better structure and target your AdWords campaigns
- Carry out keyword research to develop a target keyword list
- Use keyword matching to optimize performance
- Confidently set budgets and keywords bids
- Adopt best practice copywriting guidelines when creating ads
- Optimize your landing pages and carry out testing
- Measure campaign performance using Google Analytics
Address Dubai Marina
Call Najam +971 55 9971452 or email at email@example.com