Twitter for Business – Social Media Training CourseApril 9, 2013 2017-07-12 13:32
Twitter for Business – Social Media Training Course
Currently, Twitter has more than 500 millions registered users worldwide and more than 350,000 active users in United Arab Emirates. With over 175 million Tweets a day globally, in the last two years Twitter has become a mainstream communications platform and is now considered to be a critical business and social media tool.
But what does it mean for you and your business specifically? How do you sort the hype from the reality? Where do you begin? How can it be used? And what things do you need to consider to use Twitter strategically for your business?
Who knew that 140-character messages could do such wonders for your business? The fact is, when used effectively, Twitter can have a number of business benefits , like helping you develop and promote your brand and content, interact and support your customer base, monitor social media, develop online relationships, and yes, even generate leads!
This informative course will mix together theory, hands-on exercises and discussion to get you quickly and confidently up to speed with using Twitter in a business context. Here’s a list of topics that are covered during this ‘Twitter for Business’ course:
- Setting up your account and strategies around personal and corporate branding
- Optimize your Twitter profile for business
- Followers and following – how to find people, best practices in growing your followers
- Getting to know the lingo and etiquette – @, DM, RT, hashtags
- Use Twitter for business, marketing, lead generation, PR, and customer service
- Using search and why it’s important for businesses
- Understanding and measuring your brand presence
- How to monitor conversations related to your brand(s)
- Understand Twitter’s role in social search
- Track and analyze your campaigns – Tools to measure and understand your impact within Twitter
Here’s a list of benefits that you will get after attending this course:
- Consider how Twitter can benefit you or your organization
- Use correct terminology and etiquette when tweeting
- Assess good and bad practices when using Twitter
- Monitor buzz and conversations
- Grow your list of Twitter followers
- Create a corporate-wide Twitter strategy
Venue: The Address Dubai Mall
Private Sessions can also be conducted anywhere in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Abu Dhabi across UAE.
Call Najam +971 55 9971452 or email at email@example.com