Helpful Tips for Finding Relevant Jobs / Positions
Are you looking for some jobs in your relevant industry within Dubai or anywhere?
Here are some useful tips and resources that will help you find better positions and getting hired comparatively easy:
Instead of visiting every job portal on a daily basis, you can setup alerts and you will be informed whenever a new job is posted. Many job sites offer this feature; however, if this feature is not available, you may prefer using Google Alerts and TweetDeck, so whenever a relevant position is available, you will be notified automatically:
You can also submit your CVs online (or explore the sites for latest jobs) to the following major job portals in Gulf region:
- LinkedIn Jobs
- Laimoon – discover jobs, courses, and all things career
- Gulf Talent – Find your next job | Join top employers from the UAE and other Gulf countries
- Total Jobs – Search thousands of new jobs across the UK and apply online today. Get job alerts by email and apply straight from your phone.
- Gulf News Career – Find your next job at the largest career and employment website in the Middle East.
- Career Dubai – Dubai’s leading Job Board for professionals looking for jobs in Dubai
- Nadia ME – Jobs in UAE & the MIDDLE EAST, at your fingertips.
- Dubizzle Jobs
- Bayt.com – The Middle East’s leading job site
- Khaleej Times‘ Jobs Classified
- LinkedIn Jobs
- Careerjet.ae is a job search engine for the United Arab Emirates (English). In one simple search, Careerjet gives job seekers access to a huge selection of jobs that are sourced from various internet sites, saving the trouble of having to visit each site individually.
Hope these resources help you find a good job for you sooner, insha’Allah.