Search Engine Optimization [SEO] TrainingSeptember 16, 2019 2021-12-22 3:23
Search Engine Optimization [SEO] Training
SEO is not rocket science… what you will discover while learning SEO is that 65% of SEO strategies and techniques are just common-sense!
92% of online users first use search engines to look for products and services. Amazingly, 75% of those users never scroll past the first page of search results! Getting found online is no longer optional; it’s critical.
Learn how to bring more targeted visitors to your website or blog through Google and other search engines by joining our 1-Day SEO Training Course in Dubai/Sharjah, UAE.
SEO International, Dubai offers SEO courses for website owners, business owners, bloggers, content writers and marketing agencies who want to learn how to get their websites rank higher in search engines especially Google, and attract lots of targeted traffic towards their websites, organically.
Our SEO Training program covers all the fundamentals of website SEO, right from how to do proper keyword research, website content writing, URL structure design as well off-page SEO techniques such as link building, blogging and social connections. If you want to learn how to rank better on Google, this SEO training course is for you!
As SEO training is essential to all webmasters and website owners; it is also useful for salespeople, copywriters and marketing professionals looking for a better understanding of the opportunities that search engine optimization presents. Search Engine Optimization, however, isn’t just about driving traffic or acquiring rankings – it’s about securing a ROI. Our SEO training courses in Dubai show you everything you need to know about Search Engine Optimization – we show you how to take SEO in-house, instead of paying an agency doing the SEO every month!
Our 1-Day SEO workshop covers the following topics:
- Search – Organic | Local | Paid
- Search Engines – How they work?
- Search Engine Optimization – What? Why? How?
- Search Engine Algorithms and Updates
- Understanding Content Hierarchy with examples
- Keyword Research – Tips | Tools | Strategies | Competitors’ Analysis
- Google Suggest
- People also ask
- Related Searches
- Google Trends
- Content Development based on Keyword Research | Optimizing your website content to make it Google-Friendly:
- Site Structure
- Page Title
- META Description
- No Keyword Stuffing!
- Yoast SEO Plugin
- CTR Matters!
- Content Formating: Headings / Sub-Heading / Small Paragraphs
- Optimizing Images – Image Naming / Image Description / Captions
- Optimizing Videos – Video Titles, Descriptions and Links
- Domain Names / URL Structure
- Website Navigation & Internal Links | Website Footer
- Localized SEO – Tips | Tools | Links
- Optimizing Google My Business for Better Search Visibility
- Google Mobile-friendly Test | Google PageSpeed Insights
- Google Search Console
- Indexed Pages
- Disavow Spammy Backlinks
- Inbound Links (Backlinks)
- Quality vs. Quantity
- Online PR
- Local Listings
- Images & Videos
- Social Mentions / Social Sharing
- Ahrefs.com | Link Explorer
- Users’ Engagement
- Related Posts
- Embedding Videos
- Enable Site Search
- Live Chat / WhatsApp for Business
- Importance of Blogging in SEO | Tips for Blogging & Content Development
- Blended (Universal) SEO – SEO Everything!
- SEO Auditing
- SEO Do’s & Don’ts while designing or revamping a website
- SEO Latest Trends in 2021 and beyond!
- Google Analytics – an overview
Venue: Address Dubai Marina