Top 50 Travel & Tourism Blogs
- Nomadic Matt: http://www.nomadicmatt.com
This website advices you to on how to travel anywhere in the world on a budget from the world’s budget travel expert. The name of the blogger is Nomadic Matt, he is author of the New York Times best selling-book. How to Travel the world on 50$ a day.
- Nomad Revelations: http://www.joaoleitao.com/
This website is created to help and inspire people to travel around the world. The blogger is a travel expert, photography enthusiast, blogger and world explorer, the blogger himself has visited over 115 international boundaries and many different un-recognized territories.
- Expert Vagabond: A great source for getting entertaining stories, useful travel tips, fun-videos, amazing photography, and crazy adventures. The blogger is a full time adventure travel blogger and a professional photographer.
- The poor traveler: http://www.thepoortraveler.net/
The website gives you tips on how to save money while enjoying travelling .
- Two Monkeys Travel Group: http://twomonkeystravelgroup.com/
Community Travel Blog is a travel blog and website started by Kach Medina Umandap from the Philippines and Jonathan Howe from the UK, sharing their experience and knowledge of travelling the world since 2013.
- I am Aileen: http://iamaileen.com/
The blogger of this website is a digital Nomad, entrepreneur living sustainable travel life. He / She aims to show how it is possible to create a travel life despite odds and circumstances.
- My Tan Feet: http://mytanfeet.com/
The website educates you about saving more money and travelling even more.
- Hippie in Heels: http://hippie-inheels.com/
The blog focuses on photography, glamorous locations, and travel tips.
- The Blonde Abroad: http://theblondeabroad.com/
The blog hopes to inspire you to live a life you love and settle for nothing less than extraordinary. The blogger herself has visited more than 50 countries and 5 continents.
- BuzzFeed Travel: http://www.buzzfeed.com/travel
Buzzfeed provides you easy digestible stories and portraits of travelers may make you feel good or either is sure to get you inspired.
- Bald Hiker: http://www.baldhiker.com/
Bald Hiker is a place to see the world through real tales and people. Inspiration for hiking, food, mountains and even travelling
- Never Ending Voyage: http://www.neverendingvoyage.com/
A digital Nomad couple who sold everything to travel the world indefinitely. You’ll find a bunch of really useful advice on how to do what and what to do?
- Global Grasshopper: http://www.globalgrasshopper.com/
All you need to know about travel and how to hop from one country to another when on a budget.
- The Style Traveler: http://thestyletraveller.com/
This blog is a fashion editor’s insider guide to some of the world’s coolest hang outs and great places to shop, eat, sleep, drink and party when on your travels.
- A Week at the Beach: http://aweekatthebeach.com/
Inspiring young moms to travel more and focusing more on solo getaways.
- Alex in Wanderland: http://www.alexinwanderland.com/
The blogger left her home to travel and is obsessed with photography and scubadiving.
- Travel Dudes: http://www.traveldudes.org/
Travel Tips, travel photos, travel videos, travel diaries, travel ebook or wonders of the world. Whatever you want to know about travel is all here.
- Just One Way Ticket: http://www.justonewayticket.com/
The blogger has almost been to all countries in the world, even though she is not a perfect photographer her pics look very professional as she is an expert in photograph.
- Extra Pack of Peanuts: http://www.extrapackofpeanuts.com/
A traveler’s delight, this website is packed with travel tips and promotions and cheap flights with accommodation.
- The Expeditioner: http://www.theexpeditioner.com/
The Expeditioner is a travel site for the avid traveler featuring travel articles from some of the best travel writers in the world, as well as travel news.
- Anna Everywhere: http://annaeverywhere.com/
Anna Everywhere is a blog run by an adventurous female traveling, studying, and living in different places around the world. The blog encourages women to travel carefree.
- Dangerous Business: http://www.dangerous-business.com/
The mission of the blogger is to educate people that women travelling alone is not scary, or lonely.
- Smarter Travel: http://www.smartertravel.com/
The name says it all, who doesn’t want to travel smart, not only you but everybody does. Enjoy deals with cheap travel.
- TripIt: http://www.tripit.com/blog/
This blog provides the user with interesting and fresh content on travel.
- Uncornered Market: http://uncorneredmarket.com/
Travel stories from all around the world as well as different travel experiences.
- Heather Poole: http://heatherpoole.com/
Heather Poole describes all some of the worst nerdier flying stuff with some insider gold stuff on how to enjoy a flight and how to get the most out of flight attendants, she herself is a flight attendant.
- What’s Dave Doing: http://whatsdavedoing.com/
In 2011, Dave Dean set off to work and wander around the world with a backpack, a laptop and no return ticket. For the last two years he’s been living and working from the road.
- Tourist 2 Townie: http://tourist2townie.com/
A director of marketing turned into a guy who had passion for slow and meaningful travel.
- Sarah Somewhere: http://sarahsomewhere.com/category/mexico/
An Australian writer, dreamer and traveler, discovering the beauty of my imperfect journey and encouraging you to realize the beauty of your own.
- Pinoy Adventurista: http://www.pinoyadventurista.com/
Travel guides, tips, Travel Destinations, different adventure trips, best places to eat food, cheap hotels and resorts and occasional festivals and events. Travel you trip here.
- Migrationology : http://migrationology.com/
Food is the main reason to travel and rightly so, know all the best restaurants in the world and be a food freak.
- Go Backpacking: http://gobackpacking.com/
Get Budget-oriented travel advice, how to instructional stories, beautiful photos from all around the world.
- Be My Travel Muse: http://www.bemytravelmuse.com/
She sold all her belongings and with nothing more than a carry-on bag with no-company and became a solo-female traveler, over three years later her journey continues.
- Goats On The Road: http://www.goatsontheroad.com/
They are people who live life care-free with fun, while travelling they upload pics and stories of them. These guys have turned travel into a lifestyle.
- Points With A Crew: http://www.pointswithacrew.com/
An entrepreneur mom who has six children loves travelling and provides you with travelling hacks and tips.
- Hello Sunshine: http://blog.queensland.com/
The official travel blog of Queensland, Australia. Choose from over 20 different adventures and get a ton of destinations to choose from, guides with travel experience.
- Happiness and things: http://www.happinessandthings.com/
The blogger has a mission to let you enjoy and taste the good things of life with the specific goals.
- GranTourismo: http://grantourismotravels.com/
Making travel more meaningful and more memorable- that’s their motto. Have expert advice from expert people about expert food and places and a whole lot of fun to do in this adventure-loving blog.
- Dive Plan it: http://www.diveplanit.com/
It’s their mission is to build a greater understanding, appreciation and advocacy for our oceans. They want to get more people diving and ensure newly qualified divers become lifelong divers with a greater appreciation of life beneath the waves.
- Big world Small pockets: http://bigworldsmallpockets.com/
The perfect trip planner for you and it is because this blog has a lot of different locations and what to do when you got to your location.
- PolkaDot Passport: http://www.polkadotpassport.com/
The blogger is a professional photographer and is addicted to travelling- a ALL TIME TRAVELLER!!
She loves travelling more than anything and keeps you informed about all travel news and stuff.
- Landlopers: http://landlopers.com/
Travel tips, travel news, good eats, transit, travel news, photos and hotels and resorts, anything about travelling is a available here.
- The Blonde Nomads: http://www.theblondenomads.com.au/
A young aussie family enjoying life and living it to its fullest, and they keep you updated as well through their social media posts and Blog.
- Girl Tweets World: http://www.girltweetsworld.com/
Tweetin’, travelin’ and bloggin’ her way around the world, Jayne also has a bunch of handy tips and advice for aspiring bloggers!
- Bushwalking Blog: http://www.bushwalkingblog.com.au/
If you love a good hike, let Neil hook you up on the latest tech, gear, tips and tricks, and the ultimate hotspots all over Australia.
- Ladyironchef: http://www.ladyironchef.com/
Taste your way through Asia and Europe with the Ladyironchef (actually a dude by the name of Brad who know his stuff when it comes to finding a decent feed).
- The Londoner: http://www.thelondoner.me/
She may call London home, but this blogger has an insatiable appetite for travel and food (not to mention her style advice is seriously on-point).
- Melissa Findley: http://www.melissa-findley.com/
If you’re more of a see-er than a reader, you’re going to love the sensory journey this Aussie photographer’s travel blog will take you on.
- Woody World Packer: http://www.woodyworldpacker.com/
A lovely blog which is rather quite simple but shares all the joys with you and has decent tips, Photography at it’s best.
- Food Wine Travel: http://www.foodwinetravel.com.au/
Food Wine Travel is Brisbane-based and has loads of Queensland ideas (along with many other amazing destinations)
- TripAdisor Blog – Insightful articles, travel news, and inside tips. Plus, updates on our work culture and career opportunities. And you can expect to see some amazing traveler
Special thanks to Ahmer Ahmed for contributing this great post!